The principle of volcanic eruption
Baking soda + citric acid + water will form a volcanic eruption scene, because baking soda is alkaline and citric acid is acidic.
The two will react to generate a large amount of carbon dioxide gas, which is easy to decompose and overflow from the solution,
forming bubbles and releasing The heat is generated, and if it reacts in a limited space, it will produce a volcanic explosion.
1. Check that the accessories are complete
2. Add water and gypsum powder in the ratio of 3::10
3. Pour the stirred gypsum into the volcano mold
4. Wait 24 hours for the plaster to dry
5. Paint the plaster model according to your imagination
6. Add the powder of citric acid and baking soda to the top of the volcano